Database Estivo Football Manager 2018 aggiornato al 21/09/2018
Se proprio non riuscite a resistere, nell’attesa dell’uscita di Football Manager 2019 eccovi il database che aggiorna il vostro Football Manager 2018 fino al 21 Settembre 2018 con tutto il calciomercato estivo!
ALL changes until September 21st 10:00 PM, including:
- Sergio Aguero > contract extension 2021
- ALvaro Negredo > Al-Nasr
- Adam Maher > AZ
- Balazh Dzsudzsak > Ittihad Kalba
- Wesley Hoolahan > West Brom
- Nedum Onuoha > Salt Lake
- Claudio Yacob > Nottingham Forest
- And of course many more loans, free transfers and other changes to the FM18 database!
- Promotions and relegations for every playable leagues in FM18
- Updated the Champions League & Europa League starting lists
- And many more!
HOW TO INSTALL THE FMINSIDE DATA UPDATE
- Download the update by clicking the download button.
- Move the .fmf file to the following location:
- Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/editor data/
- If the editor data folder doesn’t exist you can create it yourself.
- Open FM2018 and start a new career and select the 18.3 database.
- After selecting your database make sure the FMInside Data Update is selected.
- Pick your nations, pick your leagues and start the game!
*IMPORTANT! Make sure to delete older versions of the update from the editor data folder. The update will be corrupted if you do not delete the old files.
Be aware that using multiple Data Updates simultaneously could result in unexpected errors, corrupted data and crashes.