Neub Skin FM19 v1.1
Hey, I’m happy to present to you the FM19 version of my K76 Skin for FM18. That’s very similar, I improved some panels and I will update it.
If you see any bugs, report in comments, in PM or on Discord.
With that 1.0 I want to thanks all the guys who reported bugs and those who donated !
Features in Neub Skin
– Instant Result button
– New manager home panel
– New player overview
– New club overview
– New fixture overview
– New match overview
– New staff profile
– and much more to discover
– v.BETA.1 : Fix team view issue.
– v.BETA.2 : Fix wage display bug, fix some transparent boxes.
– v.BETA.3 : New fixtures overview, recolour some boxes and text, new icons on the manager home, possibilty to add manager picture on creation.
– v.BETA.4 : Add backround selector (for those who use backgrounds pack you can edit the opacity with it), add player moves to the small panel selector, tweak the titlebar police and the size, fix some UI problems.
– v.BETA.5 : New general organization (sidebar, titlebar …), new match in between highlights views, darker scouting card, minor bugs fixes.
– v.BETA.6 : Sidebar modifications, add selector panels for the club overview (finances, history …), fix some bugs.
– v1.0 : Fonts changes, new backgrounds availaible in selector, new staff profile, reworked match overview (buttons for save replay etc, and global design), sidebar and other boxes opacity reduced (for those who use backgrounds packs :)), many bug fixes.
– v1.1 : Some optimizations for 1366*768 resolution (still not perfect), added mod option to remove the sidebar upper part, added an attributes in boxes option in the attributes panel selector, boxes opacity modifications for those who use backgrounds packs, many minor tweaks and some bug fixes.
How to install the Neub skin on FM19
Download the .7z archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
Move the extracted folder “[FM19] Neub Skin v1.1” to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create folder “skins” if it doesn’t exist already.
Start the game and go to Preferences screen, and then to the Interface tab.
You should see “Neub Skin v1.1” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Use the Clear Cache button, then hit the Confirm button.